Tuesday, October 21, 2008

NEW ~ bearthday page

We 3 bears have just introduced a page in the making ... yes a


where by each current month will feature bearthdays and special events.

Now we want to make this clear that you don't have to be a bear to post your special day.... you could be a doll, a truck, an action man or Barbie.... you could even be the owner of the toy.
It covers any event that you would like to share with us... it could be your anniversary if you adopt a toy from here, it could be the day two toys got it together or even when the owners got it together themselves....

Us bears on here want to make it special for you and celebrate those special times with you.
Just send us by email or post on this blog your special day and we will add it to the list. We will send you a bespoke 'Dear Teddy' badge to display on your blog and there maybe a special surprise too .... have a look at Octobear and you will see what we mean ......

6 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Grumpy says he wants to join in as well ....... I told him not to be silly .......

SnOwY bEaR said...

Daddy P let him join in .... (he has done anyway and not told you) .... what about when he and Piglet became 'friends'??? any ideas??

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Don't be rude!!!! ........ honestly, what is the world coming to?

[Don't ask me - I can't remember .... whooooops]

SnOwY bEaR said...

I'll ask Piglet ..... *snigger*

Jackie said...

Oh I want to be on the birthday page. Can I, Can I?

I am January. so how do I get listed in January?

I will make a special picture to post with my birth date too!

Ewwwwww...can't wait till January!:-)

SnOwY bEaR said...

Yoh Shinade
I am a January beathday too
tell me your date and we will be in January together :-)

Click to turn on/off Teddy Tunes

Welcome to Dear Teddy...

A blog by, for, and about old toys ~
with a story to tell!

And we would love to hear YOUR story! Whether you are a retired rocking horse, a sweet little old doll,a used Tonka truck, or a much-loved teddy bear,
Claim your 15 minutes of fame by sending us
YOUR toy-story and we will publish it here.
Don't have memories of a cherished childhood toy?
Don't despair! There just might be a special someone waiting to create some with you over on our
ADOPT-A-TOY page! The stories featured on this page are those most recently submitted by old toys (& their owners) from around the world...be sure to visit our Toy Cupboard where even more tales are told!